We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rooms at the Marriott

Which Willemstad hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Level Contributor
24 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Rooms at the Marriott

I heard the rooms at the Marriott are being renovated. Also, do they have fridge in the room? We are not on the AI.

NC
Level Contributor
342 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rooms at the Marriott

was there last July...the rooms were not being renovated at that time but was told that they had all the renderings and it was being planned for near future.

they did have a fridge in the room. the restaurant is a bit pricey.

Galloway, New Jersey
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Rooms at the Marriott

Just got back from Marriott. Rooms are in nice shape but no fridge. We had to request one and then wait as they were given on a first come first serve basis. Can not say enough about the staff there, they were fantastic.

Virginia
Level Contributor
969 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rooms at the Marriott

At the Marriott now. Our room has a fridge. Room itself has not been renovated, but that isn't much of an issue. It's clean and not at all shabby. Biggest "problem" is lack of drawer space.

We really like this place - it's the perfect place to chill.

Virginia
Level Contributor
969 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rooms at the Marriott

Renovation of the rooms is scheduled to start sometime in 2012. After seeing the rooms, I wouldn't be concerned about their condition. The rooms are very nice, with comfortable beds, despite the lack of recent renovations. More to the point, I was somewhat concerned after reading some of the reviews. I'm here now and not the least bit disappointed. I'll post a comprehensive review when we get back to Virginia.

The Marriott is very nice - a great beach, very nice pool and exceptional staff. I've done Aruba 4x, Cancun/PDC 9x, Hawaii 4x, Bahamas 2x, Bermuda and Jamaica. I can't wait to come back to this resort.

5. Re: Rooms at the Marriott

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 am, November 17, 2012