We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pictures with review...

Which Willemstad hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fort Smith, Arkansas
Level Contributor
355 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Pictures with review...

When I submitted my review of Breezes, I also submitted photos of the resort. However, they still haven't shown up with my review. Anyone else ever had this problem or know who to contact? I know I like to see photos of resorts and always try to attach a few...

Thanks....Janet

Willington...
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
5,165 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pictures with review...

it takes a couple of days for hotel reviews to be posted. Are you posting a trip review besides Breezes?

Fort Smith, Arkansas
Level Contributor
355 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pictures with review...

My review of Breezes went up Friday and I have been waiting for the photos to appear. I got an email after I submitted them saying thanks for the photos but it has never taken this long and I have fellow travelers asking to see pictures!

Fort Smith, Arkansas
Level Contributor
355 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pictures with review...

I resubmitted my photos and they still haven't shown up! Wonder what the deal is???

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,295 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pictures with review...

I posted a review of the Dolphin Academy last week with pics of my daughters and they rejected the 2 photos - even tho there are photos there with other peoples children. I would like Trip Advisor to tell me what the problem was with my two photographs. I think they owe you an explanation as well.

Edited: 1:14 pm, July 17, 2011
Fort Smith, Arkansas
Level Contributor
355 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pictures with review...

I would like to know too! When we are on vacation, I purposly take photos of the resort, restaurants, beach, etc so I can return and post for other travelers. I know personally, I would rather see pictures of these things so I can get a better idea of what a resort is like and not just the professional shots that they have on their websites. From what I can recall, I didn't post a photo of a person...just resort shots. I posted a review of a restaurant that we ate at and included photos of the menu so others would know what was served and once again, the review is up but not the photos! I am a bit aggrevated. I thought this was how TA worked. In the past my photos have all been posted!!! Anybody know what is going on or who I can contact?

Willington...
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
5,165 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pictures with review...

search on TA and email them

Fort Smith, Arkansas
Level Contributor
355 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pictures with review...

Here is the response I got...

Hi sewingmom1;

TA staff are looking more closely at the content of the photos that are submitted. TripAdvisor will only post photos that are useful to travellers and relevant to the location. If TA staff feel that the photos aren’t relevant, they may have chosen not to post them on the site.

tripadvisor.ca/help/kinds_of_photos_you_can_…

For an exact answer why your photos were not posted, I would suggest visiting the Help Centre page “What kinds of photographs can be posted?” and using the “Contact Us” link in blue text to contact TA staff directly with your concerns.

tripadvisor.ca/help/what_kinds_of_photograph…

FYI...there is a link to the Help Centre at the bottom of every page.

Best Regards

I guess they feel it is more important to post photos of people instead of the lobby, beach, pools, etc. Crazy!!!

oregon
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Pictures with review...

Janet,

I am so disapointed about your pictures. Was looking forward to seeing them, I like to see guest picture better then the hotels.Guess I just have to wait till I get there.

Candice

Edited: 10:37 pm, July 17, 2011
Fort Smith, Arkansas
Level Contributor
355 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Pictures with review...

Candice,

I noticed my photos are up today! I can't see them by searching under Breezes Curacao, but I see them if you go to my review. I'm like you, I like seeing honest photos, not the hotel's professional ones!

Janet

10. Re: Pictures with review...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, October 05, 2012