We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone used D&D Car Rental?

Charlotte, North...
10 posts
Save Topic
Has anyone used D&D Car Rental?

Has anyone ever used D&D Car rental? Their rates are by far the cheapest I could find and they are going to deliver the car to the airport and let me drop it off at the airport at 5:30 AM. I can't find any reviews on them they look like they are a newer company

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: Has anyone used D&D Car Rental?

Marc, I think you hit the nail on the head.

Bad enough boasting about yourself, but criticizing the competition?

PS We used D&D and were very happy with the experience.

2 posts
Save Reply
42. Re: Has anyone used D&D Car Rental?

Check out all the other reviews here: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147277-i583-k4946…

We will be renting a car from them for 3 weeks in May and so far all the communication was very quick. And the price... excellent!

43. Re: Has anyone used D&D Car Rental?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, April 26, 2014