We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

oceanview or oceanfront at breezes

Which Willemstad hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas
Level Contributor
51 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
oceanview or oceanfront at breezes

Can someone help me decide what the difference between the oceanview and oceanfront rooms are at the Breezes Curacao? I'm looking to book this and have no idea which one to book. Is one better than the other? What building do I want to be in?

Thanks for the help!

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,079 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: oceanview or oceanfront at breezes

We just booked ocean front. I sent an email to find out which buildings those rooms are located in. I didn't get an answer yet. I called their 800 number to find out about the dress code for dinner, maybe I will call back to find out. If I find out, I will let you know.

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
772 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: oceanview or oceanfront at breezes

I stayed in the Flamingo building,which was ocean front. Room 8311,see my pictures. The room was good, walk right out to the beach.Three story building ,no elevator,had to do the stairs.The Pelecane building is next door,same set up.Dress code is very relaxed,nice shorts and shirt for the men, sun dress or nice shorts and top for the women. Read my review of the hotel and look at my pictures.

3. Re: oceanview or oceanfront at breezes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, September 01, 2010