We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaches and Car Rental.

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Beaches and Car Rental.

We just got back from Curacao and had a great time!! Everyone was very friendly and it was such a fun Island to explore. First off we rented a car from D&D Car rental and we made a great decision there. We were met outside the airport with our car and we were on our way in about 10 minutes. No hassle and little paperwork. We told them when Our flight left and they met us in the airport drop off to pick up the car. I don't think I could have gone any smoother. They were by far the best price also. I got the week special which was a Ford Focus for $280 for the week. Which included all insurances. We Drove that car all over the Island.

Now For Beaches: We went to Cabana Beach, Mambo Beach, Kenepa Beach, playa porta Mari, and Daaibooi Beach. Our Favorite was Playa Porta Mari. You have to pay admission to this beach but it was well worth it. The beach was clean and so were the facilities. The snorkeling wasn't as good as Kenepa beach but it was still pretty good. We also ate at the Beach bar and the prices were fair and the servers were very friendly. We would go back to this beach in a heart beat.

All in all it was a great vacation and would definitely return to curacao. :)

Willington...
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
5,223 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beaches and Car Rental.

Thanks for the report, Porto Mari is beautiful, did you do any snorkling? Where did you stay?

2. Re: Beaches and Car Rental.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 20, 2015