We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

November in Curacao

Cherry Valley...
Level Contributor
113 posts
1 review
Save Topic
November in Curacao

My husband and I are looking to book an All-Inclusive vacation to Curacao in November. We are seriously considering the Sunscape Resort. Last week the rates were pretty low, around $1250 per person for 7 nights plus airfare. This week they have jumped to over $1500. Flights from Chicago to Curacao are over $600 per person so we are trying to book a package. Any advice for which sites to book with and when is a good time to book for November? All help is appreciated!

Willemstad, Curacao
Level Contributor
2,371 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: November in Curacao

November is more or less low season.. so I would think that price may drop like in september but maybe thats different for US packages..

Sao Paulo, Brazil
Level Contributor
302 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: November in Curacao

Have you ever used that website?

http://www.hotelscombined.com

Townsend, MA
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
2,025 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: November in Curacao

When we booked, we did the hotel through the website and the flight separately. AMResorts was offering every fourth night free. We went over thanksgiving - the prices were cheapest then. They were also in the middle of the soft opening for the changeover, so that may have affected it.

4. Re: November in Curacao

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 19, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Curacao