We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lions Dive & Beach Resort location and opinion

Iowa
Level Contributor
372 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Lions Dive & Beach Resort location and opinion

I'm considering 4 nights at the Lions Dive & Beach Resort.

1) Is it within walking distance to other restaurants (besides the ones at Lions Dive)?

2) How far is Lions from Hilton Curacao?

3) Any opinions regarding their location or reasons to stay (or not).

Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Hilton Curacao
Hilton Curacao
2,004 Reviews
Curacao
Willemstad, Curacao
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Lions Dive & Beach Resort location and opinion

Bon dia, Goodmorning,

Lions Dive & Beach Resort is situated at the Seaquarium beach area. They have 3 restaurants:

- Hemingway: breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks (on the beach). Also 3 times a week live music.

- Piazza: for lunch (at a 50-meter pool)

- Nemo: dinner Seafood Grill (overlooking the ocean)

Within walking distance there are 5 more restaurants, from international kitchen to local food.

From Lions Dive Hotel to the Piscadera area it's about 10 minutes by car or taxi. To the city center of Willemstad only 5 minutes. When you don't rent a car for the whole period they also have a shuttle service (2x a day).

I prefer the Seaquarium area / Lions Dive, because there is a lot to do within walking distance. And if you don't want to...the beach is really beautiful.

Mentioned in this post
Iowa
Level Contributor
372 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Lions Dive & Beach Resort location and opinion

Thank you.

If all the rooms at Lions Dive had kitchenettes I would definitely stay there.

Even without the kitchenette, I may stay there anyway. It doesn't look too bad based upon my research and your information.

3. Re: Lions Dive & Beach Resort location and opinion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, November 28, 2013