We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for dive buddies

Which Curacao hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, Canada
2 posts
Save Topic
Looking for dive buddies

I'm a solo female traveler, working on my DM in Bonaire. I am coming to Curacao for 2 weeks (June 17-30) and looking for some fun people to dive with!

Tampa, FL USA
Level Contributor
124 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for dive buddies

I think you will want to read and post on the scuba board (scubaboard.com). Have a great time!

Willemstad, Curacao
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for dive buddies

Hi I'm rob and am currently working in curaçao, I have only started diving since I have been here ( it's amazing ! ) I have just finished my advanced open water and would like to visit a lot of the islands dive sites but don't have a buddie ! , I should still be here on your dates so maybe it could be fun to dive together.

Willemstad, Curacao
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for dive buddies

Just an after thought if anyone else on curaçao would like to dive then message ! I work night shifts so can dive most days :-)

London, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for dive buddies

Hi Rob, looks like you moved to a great spot for diving! sounds like your loving it!

We should definately be buddies and do some island diving in a couple weeks :)

Albany, NY
Level Contributor
140 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for dive buddies

I'll be diving quite a bit and wife just a little bit when in Curacao too! We'll be in Westpunt and diving with Go West June 24 and 25, then shore dives from their house reef on 26th. Then to superior producer later in the week:)

Willemstad, Curacao
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for dive buddies

Hey travelinman I dived superior two days ago , I don't think you will be disappointed at all ! I'm going to keep an eye on this forum so if you want a dive buddy just post here closer to the time.

Clear blue

Willemstad, Curacao
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Looking for dive buddies

Hi, I'm Lindsay, I started this post and have been here diving all week with Rob, he's leaving today so I would love to join you and your wife for some dives this week. Please reach me by email at trebletide@hotmail.com, I am staying in Salina, a neighbourhood in Willemstad close to Punda :) unfortunately I don't drive though.

Superior producer was a great dive! Would love to do again. And we really enjoyed diving in west punt too.

Good times!

Chat soon, Lindsay

Willemstad, Curacao
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Looking for dive buddies

Hello my name is Dan, I live part time in Curacao, even though I have been diving for quite some years I don’t do it very often, since I don’t have a buddy, I am not advance or anything but I am a very cautious and reliable buddy, but I would like to do some not so deep dives to begin with.

I come to Cuaraco every month for one or two weeks!, from my house, and a 5 minute walk we can go straight to the ocean, on Jan Thiel area, please write me at danaulip@hotmail.com

9. Re: Looking for dive buddies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, June 26, 2014