We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

marriott all inclusive

egg harbor...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
marriott all inclusive

Hello, has anyone stayed at the marriott all-inclusive recently I am going with my husband on March 27, and was looking for some feedback!

Memphis
Level Contributor
27 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: marriott all inclusive

We did the AI about a month ago, and I wouldn't do it any other way. The only way I wouldn't do it is if you are going to be off site alot on dives, adventures, etc. If you're going to be lounging around on the beach, and if you like having a few drinks, it's the way to go. The food was good, especially the breakfast. There are a couple of places to eat lunch, and Portofino is good for maybe one night. They have theme buffets most nights that were good. We ate out 4 of 7 nights and still felt like we got our money's worth. Snorkeling gear is also included. The Marriott is beautiful! When you compare prices, keep in mind that room taxes are also included in the AI. Add 20% to the non-AI rate and then compare. Have a good time!

egg harbor...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: marriott all inclusive

thank you dietofly, can you reccommend some restaurants, also how was the weather, we are going in the end of march.