We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TripAdvisor
Curacao
Search

Need advice on size of rental vehicle

Pittsburgh...
3 posts
Need advice on size of rental vehicle
Save

Need to rent vehicle that comfortably fits 4 adults and 2 sets of dive equipment/tanks for shore diving for a week. The vehicle sizes on the agency websites seem deceiving. What they consider to be a full size SUV would be considered a small SUV in the states. We are staying in Westpunt and will be doing alot of driving to beaches, town, etc. Has anyone rented the double cab pickup from Budget or National? Does it seat 4 comfortably and would it be the better choice for our needs than a SUV? Any advice would be appreciated.

Curacao
Level Contributor
893 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Need advice on size of rental vehicle
Save

Where are you staying in Westpunt? All West? The Lodge? If you are, you could rent a truck from Louis through them.

Pittsburgh...
3 posts
2. Re: Need advice on size of rental vehicle
Save

Yes, we are staying at the Lodge. Who should I contact about the rental? I am sorry, I haven't heard of Louis in my research. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

3. Re: Need advice on size of rental vehicle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:47 am, April 27, 2011