We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TripAdvisor
Curacao
Search

hiring a taxi for 1/2 day?

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
192 posts
5 reviews
1 helpful vote
hiring a taxi for 1/2 day?
Save

We would like to get around to some snorkel beaches and see a few of the sites but I don't want to drive myself. Should I just hire a taxi for like a 4 hr period?

Thanks

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
235 posts
47 reviews
65 helpful votes
1. Re: hiring a taxi for 1/2 day?
Save

Another couple hired a taxi through the Hyatt. The charge was $50 an hour. I can't tell you whether that is high or low.

We rented a car from Hertz for less than that per day. Driving in Curacao was easy.

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
192 posts
5 reviews
1 helpful vote
2. Re: hiring a taxi for 1/2 day?
Save

Actually, we just got back from our trip to Aruba/Curacao :) We were just doing a short 1 day hop from Aruba to Curacao. We arrived in Curacao at 845am (it's a 30 min flight) - did the 9-1230 atv tour with Eric's atv, then we went across the street and did a 130-4p snorkle with Ocean Encounters. Then we took a taxi to the Rif Fort/Punda area and ate and shopped before we went back to Aruba on the 9pm plane. It was a full day but we got a lot done :)

California
Level Contributor
801 posts
3. Re: hiring a taxi for 1/2 day?
Save

Advertisiment from my Curacao map. "Taxi for all your destination in Curacao" webpage link www.coast2coastcuracao.com ------------Tel: 5999 - 670 9090 / 462 2007

4. Re: hiring a taxi for 1/2 day?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 23, 2011