We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TripAdvisor
Curacao
Search

Hilton Curacao. How nice is it?

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
87 posts
1 review
1 helpful vote
Hilton Curacao. How nice is it?
Save

I never thought the Hilton was a nice hotel. It rather seems outdated on the outside. But after seeing some absolutely gorgeous pictures on a site I was blown away how nice it looks on the inside. So How nice is it really?

Willington...
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
5,490 posts
174 reviews
73 helpful votes
1. Re: Hilton Curacao. How nice is it?
Save

Not as nice as the Marriott. The pools are nice with the infinity edges, beach bar is nice, they recovered the bar stools with dark blue, put in two new elevators, replaced some carpet. The executive lounge is great with excellent views and happy hour. The staff is wonderful.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
966 posts
2. Re: Hilton Curacao. How nice is it?
Save

We just came back and we stayed next door at the Marriott. We took a walk one morning to check it out and were not impressed by the grounds. I guess if you don't mind not really having a beach it may be ok ... we did not go inside, so can not comment on the inside. All I know is I sat on the beach every day and watched how many people walked over from there to use the Marriott beach.

We had a beach front room and loved it at the Marriott. You may want to consider looking at it and the grounds.

Willington...
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
5,490 posts
174 reviews
73 helpful votes
3. Re: Hilton Curacao. How nice is it?
Save

goofy, are you going to post a trip report, please. The Marriott sure is nice, can't wait to get back there.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,342 posts
5 reviews
13 helpful votes
4. Re: Hilton Curacao. How nice is it?
Save

The Hilton is a good hotel but not among the best on the chain. The Marriott next door is better in all aspects.

There are other choices besides these two but both would do.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
966 posts
5. Re: Hilton Curacao. How nice is it?
Save

Just finishing up the laundry, then I can sit down a focus on writing the Trip Report!!!!

Still in a fog!!! Ha Ha Ha !!!

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
87 posts
1 review
1 helpful vote
6. Re: Hilton Curacao. How nice is it?
Save

Thanks..I´ll take a better look at the Marriot.

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
928 posts
182 reviews
139 helpful votes
7. Re: Hilton Curacao. How nice is it?
Save

We got a good rate at the Hilton and enjoyed it. If you're spending significantly less, you might be ok with it.

8. Re: Hilton Curacao. How nice is it?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:48 am, March 30, 2011