We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotwire hotels

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
48 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotwire hotels

Does anyone know which hotels Hotwire uses in Curacao-there are only 3 listed at different prices and I like to know what I am getting before I book! I booked through Hotwire when I went to Hawaii after someone on the Hawaii forum said which hotel is was. Got the hotel I wanted at a great rate. Thanks for any help.

Boston
Level Contributor
72 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotwire hotels

Try www.betterbidding.com - it's a great resource for Hotwire and Priceline.

In the resort category, at least two months ago, priceline only had Marriott on Curacao - so we were able to get that in September for $71 a night!

Colorado
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotwire hotels

I know it uses the Hilton on Piscadera Bay. We booked it through Hotwire for $88 per night plus tax, early December (roughly $105 total per night). I had a good idea from the 4-star rating and amenity symbols that it was going to be the Hilton, before pulling the trigger. Here's a tip: first do a query on vacation package (Flight and Hotel) for the dates you want. Hotwire will show you the airline and hotel by name, along with a package price. Exit out of that, and then query on Hotel only. It will show you the "blind" options and prices, but as you know, not the actual hotel name until you've committed. However, you'll be able to compare the results of the packages to the blind results, and it'll be pretty apparent which hotels are which from the ratings and amenities..