We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

***Please Help: (Marriott) Curacao vs. St. Kitts. vs...

Which Curacao hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Level Contributor
74 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
***Please Help: (Marriott) Curacao vs. St. Kitts. vs...

Hi All-

I've been to Aruba (Marriott Stellaris) and absolutely LOVED IT. While I think Aruba will be better than both, I am considering either St. Kitts or Curacao for my next trip.

1) If anyone out there has been to all three, can you let me know how they compare?

-or-

2) If anyone out there has been to both St. Kitts and Curacao, but not Aruba, please let me know how they compare.

-or-

3) If anyone out there has been to either St. Kitts + Aruba or Curacao + Aruba, please compare them.

Much thanks in advance!

M

Pittsburgh,PA
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: ***Please Help: (Marriott) Curacao vs. St. Kitts. vs...

I've been to all three. It's really hard to compare Curacao and St. Kitts, as they are such different places. Curacao has a very European feel, while St. Kitts feels like the heart of the Caribbean.

Aruba is not even in the running. Way too Americanized.

If considering St. Kitts, check out the Golden Lemon. A great place to stay. Get the villa with personal plunge pool. Loved it there!

We stayed at Avila Beach on Curacao a few weeks ago. A terrific place with wonderful staff. You will need to rent a jeep. Very easy to get around and you will meet alot of nice people in roaming the island.

Enjoy!

Get answers to your questions about Curacao