We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive hotels day pass?

Miami
Level Contributor
238 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
All inclusive hotels day pass?

HI,

I have read about day passes at the all inclusive resorts. How does this work? Can you check them in advance?

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,537 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: All inclusive hotels day pass?

Email the particular hotel(s) your interested in, prices differ, for instance , Villas Jibacoa , 3 star=$15.

Next door, memories, 4 star= $50.

Chris

Niagara-on-the-Lake...
Level Contributor
480 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: All inclusive hotels day pass?

How does it work:

Just walk in to the front desk and pay. Some places limit the time to 7:00 pm or so but I have never had anyone kick me out if I stayed way past the time stated.

Tisdale, Canada
Level Contributor
107 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All inclusive hotels day pass?

We paid 20 CUC for our friend to come to Be Live Turquesa, all included. Friend had to leave his id card at front desk...required to leave by 5 pm. Our friend ate his way through the $ and had first experience walking the beach. Most enjoyable day!

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,537 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: All inclusive hotels day pass?

Leslie,

It doesn't take much to put a smile on a Cubans face, I take the odd neighbor and kids into the Villas ( under 11 is free) on a day pass, can't believe some of the expressions on their faces.

They're poor country folks, it's like visiting another world for them.( and the children, wow, watch out)....HA!

Chris

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
6,876 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: All inclusive hotels day pass?

Also, consider buying your day-pass from a Cubanacan tour desk rather than at the front desk of the AI resort you're interested in. There may be a Cubanacan tour desk located just inside the lobby and you'll likely be able to acquire a discounted rate for the day-pass at the Cubanacan desk. ;)

Terry

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
1,293 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: All inclusive hotels day pass?

That's a good idea, Terry. Now a question, maybe a silly one, do I have to be with them all the time, or I just buy the passes for them and "let them loose" for the day?

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,537 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: All inclusive hotels day pass?

Maybe I can answer that zabba, they are free to do pretty much as they please, you don't have to babysit, the only stipulation

( in my g/f's hotel) is that they are not allowed in the rooms, yours or anybody else's .

I think that rule applies to most hotels?

Chris

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
1,293 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: All inclusive hotels day pass?

Ok, sounds reasonable. Thank you Chris.

toronto
Level Contributor
32 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: All inclusive hotels day pass?

Roc Arenas Doradas - $35 CUC

Be live Experience - $50 CUC

Aguas Azules $30

10. Re: All inclusive hotels day pass?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, August 21, 2017