We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breezes Bella Costa beach

Milton
Level Contributor
344 posts
Save Topic
Breezes Bella Costa beach

Has anyone been lately? Last couple of times I went there the rocks and coral made it a rough and rocky venture into the ocean. Second time was worse than the first. ( May and October last year).

Just wondering if things have improved as I heard they were going to be working on it.

Dartmouth, Canada
Level Contributor
323 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breezes Bella Costa beach

I walked by that area in March. We were staying at Breezes Varadero. There was a wide beach area at low tide but there was a drop off of a foot or two close to the palapas. There were also palapas that had fallen over due to erosion. I think you can see it in some pictures of the area. Maybe it has improved since then.

Coquitlam, Canada
Level Contributor
3,079 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breezes Bella Costa beach

Tides

I never liked the beach at Bella Costa

Low tide no beach

Johnny C

Coquitlam, Canada
Level Contributor
3,079 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breezes Bella Costa beach

Opps just read my reply

Error ..... Should be ...

High Tide no Beach

Johnny C

Milton
Level Contributor
344 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Breezes Bella Costa beach

Thanks Johnny. Got what you meant.

After coming here twice in a row, I'm up for a change of scenery. Villa Cuba and Sol Sirenas Coral are my leading options. Tough decision between the three. Price playing a factor.

Coquitlam, Canada
Level Contributor
3,079 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breezes Bella Costa beach

Oh the beach is killer at both thoses hotels .

No issues with tides there .

Johnny C

6. Re: Breezes Bella Costa beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 08, 2015