We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 more sleeps until I feel the sand in my toes =-)

Sherbrooke, Quebec...
Level Contributor
49 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
3 more sleeps until I feel the sand in my toes =-)

W0ot By this time on Friday I should be almost getting off the plan and so close to dipping my toes in the white sandy beach at the Sol Sirenas Coral.

I just cannot wait to get there 1 week of just me time no kids to worry about.YAY

So last time I was here I decided to do nothing and this time around I would like to possibly do a little bit of geocaching and possibly a lil bit of going into town and trying a few restaurants.

Looking to possibly meet up with some people who would like to hang out and do these things.

I will be in Varadero from May 2nd until May 9th. and as I mentioned above staying at the Sol Sirenas Coral. If interested hit me up and we can possible schedule something.

I also would like to go to the local church Iglesia Santa Elvira to bring some donations there from reading here I think it would be best to go on either Saturday morning or Sunday after 5. If anyone has recent info on this it would be greatly appreciated.

Acton Vale, qc
Level Contributor
221 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 more sleeps until I feel the sand in my toes =-)

Hello, I'll be ther for two weeks starting june 7th, can't waite. Is it your first time at the Sirenas, I'm going back for the 6th time. If you want to try a good restaurant, you can try Salsa Suarez on calle 31 when walking from the Sirenas it's on the left side of calle 31 about mid street. It's a paladar and they have a Air conditioned section.

If you have any question about the Sirenas or Varadero don't hesitate.

hartlepool, united...
Level Contributor
4,812 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3 more sleeps until I feel the sand in my toes =-)

Hope you have a fantastic time :) Only 12 sleeps for us.....

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
395 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 3 more sleeps until I feel the sand in my toes =-)

good for you. sooooooooooooooooo jealous.

Have a fantastic time

Cheers

4. Re: 3 more sleeps until I feel the sand in my toes =-)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10:25 am, May 07, 2014
Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
1,907 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 3 more sleeps until I feel the sand in my toes =-)

Not a good idea to put your phone# on an open forum...better to PM you..

Edited: 5:04 pm, April 30, 2014
Acton Vale, qc
Level Contributor
221 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 3 more sleeps until I feel the sand in my toes =-)

I have many friends too, I will give you a call

Acton Vale, qc
Level Contributor
221 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 3 more sleeps until I feel the sand in my toes =-)

By the way, for the of it, who do you know from the sirenas, maybe we know the same people

Sherbrooke, Quebec...
Level Contributor
49 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 3 more sleeps until I feel the sand in my toes =-)

I have actually been to this hotel 2 times in the past so this will be my 3rd stay here. I am sad the Coral side is closed but am sure I will enjoy the Sirenas side just as well.

I might give that restaurant a try. Thanks

Sherbrooke, Quebec...
Level Contributor
49 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 3 more sleeps until I feel the sand in my toes =-)

You can message me and let me know what it is you want. If it is to bring things over I am already full with an extra luggage for things to donate so I have no more room.

Acton Vale, qc
Level Contributor
221 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 3 more sleeps until I feel the sand in my toes =-)

When you go the sirenas buffet, if you go on left side of the buffet you may meet Liset as a waitresse, if you can, can you let her know that Jeff and Brigitte are comming in june and can't waite to see her.