We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Frozen drinks / slushies at Melia Marina Varadero

Canada
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Frozen drinks / slushies at Melia Marina Varadero

Hello, i just want to know if they serve frozen drinks/ slushies at the Melia Marina Varadero, and if so, do you remember what kind?

Thank you

Canada
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Frozen drinks / slushies at Melia Marina Varadero

Anybody????

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Frozen drinks / slushies at Melia Marina Varadero

They had some at the roof top pool bar in the condo section (you only have access if you have booked a room in the condo/apartment section.) Strawberries and lemon were the flavours when I was there last week. I didn't notice these machines in other areas of the resort, but it doesn't necessarily mean they don't have them. Also, at the beach bar and snack bar they serve a slushy version of a piña colada.

3. Re: Frozen drinks / slushies at Melia Marina Varadero

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 06, 2015