We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cigars lol

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Cigars lol

Does anyone know if you can get lady cigars in varadero lol stupid question I know haha but love the smell of them and wouldn't mind trying one..,. Just don't want to smoke one of those big ones not ladylike ..... Jeez this post doesn't read right lmao

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
19,689 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cigars lol

Haha... no problems, lots of small cigars, cigarillos, etc. available. You don't have to puff on a hot dog sized one if you don't want to!

Cheers,

Terry

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cigars lol

Ah thanks for your quick response Terry

Eleanor x

Prince Albert...
Level Contributor
353 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cigars lol

Romeo and Julieta makes a Cigar marketed for ladies but I would recommend you try a larger cigar. Most people starting out go for shoter and smaller cigars. Short ones, especially Robustos, have to pack their flavour in less time so usually come on stronger. Your better bet is to get a longer cigar and smoke the first half. The tobacco acts as a filter and the smoke will be cooler with less nicotine in the first half. Enjoy.

Montreal
Level Contributor
4,488 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cigars lol

I smoked the big-unladylike-hotdog ones a couple of times last week while in Holguin :)

Looks awful, lol.. but I'm an ex-smoker and I find the cigarillos too close to cigarettes and temptation for me.

I find the big ones kind of gross so I'm not enticed to take up cigarettes again!

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
74 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cigars lol

I agree with the previous post on Romeo and Juliets, they are amongst the mildest of cuban cigars. Head over to a Casa del Habano and ask what singles they have. Look for "coronation" and'"petit coronation sizes. Try Romeo and Juliet, Hoyo de Monterrey or El Rey del Mundo brands, but stay away from some of well known brands such as Cohiba and Montecristos as theses are genrally stonger in taste (and much more expensive!)

Cheers and enjoy!

6. Re: Cigars lol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 am, September 27, 2014