We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years In Varadero

New Brunswick
Level Contributor
820 posts
213 reviews
Save Topic
New Years In Varadero

We were booked at Iberostar Tainos in early May but had to cancel because of a fairly serious health issue that I have. We were really disappointed because this would have been our 5th visit to Tainos and we know how much fun this place is. We got the standard Sunwing credit for our cancellation so we won't be missing out on any money - I hope.

I'm wondering which hotels in Varadero make a significant deal out of celebrating New Years Eve with special meals, entertainment, decorations, etc. because we'd like to try to get back to Varadero then. We've been to Tainos before for New Years so we're aware of the great effort they do. We'd like to sample another hotel for this celebration.

Bowmanville, Canada
Level Contributor
829 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Years In Varadero

Cubatan, nice to see you back. I was thinking of you and hoping you were well.

Okay, are you actually going to stay at a different resort or just go elsewhere for New Years????

Either way, nice to hear that you are making plans to return to beautiful Cuba.

Take care

2. Re: New Years In Varadero

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, May 16, 2014