We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nude Beaches - Varadero

London, Ontario
Level Contributor
175 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Nude Beaches - Varadero

Is there anywhere you can be nude on the beach in Varadero? We will be staying at one of the Iberostars....thanks!

Mentioned in this post
New Brunswick
Level Contributor
893 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Nude Beaches - Varadero

The story I got was that Mrs. Islander herself bought the string thong for her man or was it just the bottom half of her old outfit?

Trip Advisor truely is a wonderful and often entertaining source of endless and sometimes even useful information of a range so far-reaching that it boggles the mind.

Who would have thunk Mr. Islander's string thong would make the headlines on Trip Advisor? Just goes to show 'ya!

New Brunswick
Level Contributor
893 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Nude Beaches - Varadero

Mr. Islander & Johnny C. - please post what dates you will on the beach wearing the string thongs. I'll pass those dates along to Cuban officials and they can raise the red flags on the beach on the dates to warn people. Maybe a hurricane warning?

New Brunswick
Level Contributor
893 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Nude Beaches - Varadero

Mr. Islander & Johnny C. - please post what dates you will on the beach wearing the string thongs. I'll pass those dates along to Cuban officials and they can raise the red flags on the beach on the dates to warn people. Maybe a hurricane warning?

New Brunswick
Level Contributor
893 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Nude Beaches - Varadero

Coquitlam, Canada
Level Contributor
4,242 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Nude Beaches - Varadero

It will be a Tsunami warning from the wave of girls the day we get out on the beach . Ill wear my canary yellow banana hammock and cowboy hat . Giddy up a ding dong !!! . Johnny C

New Brunswick
Level Contributor
893 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Nude Beaches - Varadero

Johnny - Thanks for the warning. Now Varadero Beach only has to be concerned with Mr. Islander. I don't even dare guess what his thong description will be. Maybe Mrs. Islander should describe it; she knows best.

I also just heard from an unreliable source that there is going to be an IDLE NO MORE demonstration and blockade on Varadero Beach next month. Mr. Harper is not expected to attend but Bob Rae will be there.

Mentioned in this post
Varadero Beach
Varadero Beach
17,519 Reviews
Cuba
Coquitlam, Canada
Level Contributor
4,242 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Nude Beaches - Varadero

And the new girlfriend Premier from The COTU .

London, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Nude Beaches - Varadero

How did the trip work out?

19. Re: Nude Beaches - Varadero

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 23, 2015