We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stayed at Iberostar Varadero Aug 7-21, Taking Questions

Ottawa
Level Contributor
21 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Stayed at Iberostar Varadero Aug 7-21, Taking Questions

I will be posting a review shortly, but if anyone has any questions about the resort, visiting Varadero or about excursions feel free to ask. It is all still very fresh in my memory.

Mike

Canada
Level Contributor
2,404 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Stayed at Iberostar Varadero Aug 7-21, Taking Questions

Thanks for the email addresses, ljolms. I'll try tomorrow as it will be 3 weeks before.

I never hear anyone talking about block # 20 which is sort of by itself at the other end of the property. Anyone stay in this block?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
962 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Stayed at Iberostar Varadero Aug 7-21, Taking Questions

We always put in our email room request a "quiet room" at the top or near the top of our room requirements. Another couple in their 60s that like a quiet room too. LOL Good luck!

Canada
Level Contributor
2,404 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Stayed at Iberostar Varadero Aug 7-21, Taking Questions

We sent our room requests in this morning and heard back within 2 hours. They said that there was construction around Block # 16. The other 2 buildinds I suggested ( 17 & 20) are all junior suites but they will put us in a quieter room.

Anyone know what construction they are doing around Block 16??

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
962 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Stayed at Iberostar Varadero Aug 7-21, Taking Questions

That is good to hear highandaway. Nice to know they got back to you so soon, as least it looks like they are trying to take care of you.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Stayed at Iberostar Varadero Aug 7-21, Taking Questions

Hi,

my wife and i are staying at this hotel for a week in late october for our 25th anniversary. As we are vegetarian can you advise whether the hotel caters adequately for vegetarians? is there a good vegetarian option in the various restaurants?

Also, if you request a quiet beach view room are they likely to accede to your request?

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Stayed at Iberostar Varadero Aug 7-21, Taking Questions

Hi, my husband and I are planning to go to Iberostar Varadero or Paradisus. Im very picky when it comes to cleanliness, food and service. What can you tell me please...thanks.

Camrose, Canada
Level Contributor
100 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Stayed at Iberostar Varadero Aug 7-21, Taking Questions

Could you give info on the "red bus" into Varadero? Do we pay the driver cash and he hands a ticket and we keep the ticket all day? How do we know where to get on or off the bus? For shopping for example, do we get off at Calle 56?

18. Re: Stayed at Iberostar Varadero Aug 7-21, Taking Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, September 17, 2014