We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mercure playa de oro

saint john new...
Level Contributor
477 posts
Save Topic
mercure playa de oro

we are thinking of booking the mercure play de ore for may. can someone tell us if this is a good resort. this will be our first time to cuba. have been to the DR many times. thank you

Rainbow Lake, Canada
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: mercure playa de oro

It is a good resort, Cuban ppl are great but the food isn't all that great. I had a great time there and my only issue was the food.

Edited: 9:26 am, April 16, 2011
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
823 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: mercure playa de oro

heading there yet again in 2 weeks. Love the resort because it is smaller and everything is close. The food is about the same at any resort, you won't put on weight but you won't go hungry. I think this resort is a great choice.

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
16 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: mercure playa de oro

We are also heading down again to this resort. We all loved it...the people are amazing and the food....well we did not go hungry...something for everyone I think. It was a great choice for us and once again this year too!

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
823 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: mercure playa de oro

hmmm triskymom, lol now I know your ID, I guess we are going down together sis! LOL

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
16 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: mercure playa de oro

LOL...was wondering how long it would take you to figure it out!!!!

6. Re: mercure playa de oro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, October 29, 2012