We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone stayed at the Sol Serinas in a Deluxe Superior...

B.C.
9 posts
Save Topic
Has anyone stayed at the Sol Serinas in a Deluxe Superior...

Have read alot of different review's on the Sol Serinas Coral and we are booked for the Serinus superior ocean view room, wondering if anyone has any comments on this side of the resort.

Toronto
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone stayed at the Sol Serinas in a Deluxe Superior...

Hi! i was at sol serinas the rooms are all the same you pay for ocean view and you see no ocean at all its to far ahead to many trees dont get me wrong its a nice hotal but not 4 star ive ben there 2 times in different areas the rooms are all the same

NORTHERNIRELAND
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone stayed at the Sol Serinas in a Deluxe Superior...

hi we are going to sol serinas in april when are u's going

nova scotia
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone stayed at the Sol Serinas in a Deluxe Superior...

Hi i was there last year, and the person who said you cant see the ocean well is right ,still a nice view though, but you are just as well off with a standard room,as you still get the balcony or terrace,and the views are so nice ,that it really doesnt matter which side your on.The only difference is you get a mini fridge, which we were told was kept stocked with water and cola ,but when we got there we were told differently,although you can stock it yourself!For the money difference i would go with the standard room.