We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATV tour - deep sea fishing

Wasaga Beach, Canada
Level Contributor
526 posts
7 reviews
ATV tour - deep sea fishing

Is there a good ATV tour around Varadero?

Deep Sea fishing.....Is there a boat/company that someone can recommend?

Wasaga Beach, Canada
Level Contributor
526 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: ATV tour - deep sea fishing

bump

Vancouver
Level Contributor
5,613 posts
66 reviews
2. Re: ATV tour - deep sea fishing

from my experience its best arranged through a tour stand and not through your tour rep. Yes there is deep sea fishing but its spotty at some times of the year. I was there in July once and a group I met had caught on to some very large fish. If I recall ...the tour stand had to make a bunch of calls...it got postponed one day and then another due to weather and they went on the 3rd day. Its not Florida so there are not tons of companies available with boats and crew ready. I think the boat they went on took 4 and had 2 crew.

3. Re: ATV tour - deep sea fishing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10:21 pm, December 08, 2010
4. Re: ATV tour - deep sea fishing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:24 am, June 07, 2011