We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant opening hours (Iberostar Varadero)

Chelsea, Canada
Level Contributor
775 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant opening hours (Iberostar Varadero)

Does any know of the opening hours for the restaurants at Iberostar Varadero?

The Iberostar web site states 7pm for a la carte.

And 1pm (lunch) and 6:30pm (diner) for the buffet.

I`m a bit puzzled on the buffet opening hours, which seems late for a resort with kids. All the resorts I went in the past always had their buffet opened much earlier (i.e. around 11:30 (lunch) and 5:30 (diner)).

I would like to know the real opening ours and I`m also interested in knowing if they have booster seats.

thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Iberostar Varadero
Iberostar Varadero
7,195 Reviews
Cuba
montreal
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant opening hours (Iberostar Varadero)

For lunch, you have the grill that serves at 12:00 (hamburgers and hot dog, very good). The palapa opens around 12:00 also, they have a wider selection.

For diner, it`s possible to have a reservation a la carte for 18:100. For the buffer, I am pretty sure it`s 19:00.

When are you going? I will be back there for the 2 first weeks of May. It will be my 7th time. It`s a great place!

Chelsea, Canada
Level Contributor
775 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant opening hours (Iberostar Varadero)

We are going 2nd week of march.

I sure hope that buffet is not 19:00, unless you intended to write 17:00.

My kids are used to eat at 11:30 and 5pm, so 1pm and 7pm would be a hard shift. And they don`t like burgers and dog.

That`s the only think I took as a given, that buffet would be open fairly early for lunch and diner, like all other resort we`ve been to before... maybe I should have done a better job looking for restaurant open hours...

Anyway, we will still enjoy... but would still like to hear from someone who can confirm what are the official opening hours.

Edited: 8:31 pm, February 20, 2010
Chelsea, Canada
Level Contributor
775 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant opening hours (Iberostar Varadero)

double post deleted.

Edited: 8:40 pm, February 20, 2010
Chelsea, Canada
Level Contributor
775 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant opening hours (Iberostar Varadero)

Still did not get firm official restaurants opening hours.

Anyone who went recently...

5. Re: Restaurant opening hours (Iberostar Varadero)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, August 21, 2010