We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canadians getting married at Sandals RH

Level Contributor
204 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Canadians getting married at Sandals RH

I am wondering if anyone can help me out with some info. I printed the forms from the Sandals website and mailed them off to Toronto to be married in Cuba. Is it that simple? Is everything legal? Do I book the photographer/ hair stylist when I get to the resort? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Camaguey, Cuba
Level Contributor
11,790 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Canadians getting married at Sandals RH

A wedding performed in Cuba by a notary is perfecly legal and is automaticly recognized in Canada. If you,re both single, all you need is a valid passport.

If you're divorce or widowed, than you need the certificat translated in Spanish and authentificated by the Cuban consulate. The consulate can take care of the translation.

2. Re: Canadians getting married at Sandals RH

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:25 am, March 14, 2010