We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

thomas cook --in flight movies

Paisley, United...
Level Contributor
792 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
thomas cook --in flight movies

ok im going in sept and the movie may have changed by then , but what is the films currently on board the thomas cook plane

does it differ from premium and cattle class

Newcastle, United...
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: thomas cook --in flight movies

Check the back of your Thomascook brochure,it's all their-re head sets etc. Check Thomascookairlines web site, for up to date movie info.

vancouver canada
Level Contributor
572 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: thomas cook --in flight movies

I find it kind of weird. Not flying to Varadero, so much for me its maybe 7 hrs. But lately, ive taken some transatlantic flights. Some times you can sit for 3 to 4 hours, and they dont put a movie on. Whats up with that, a good movie can kill two hours on a plane so quick. How much can it cost them to run a movie. I dont get it. Not that its the end of the world, because your dreaming about were your going, mostly, but,

Paisley, United...
Level Contributor
792 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: thomas cook --in flight movies

exactly !!! they will surely make their money for the cost of the film , from the sale of the crappy ear phones ect !!

Ormskirk, United...
Level Contributor
412 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: thomas cook --in flight movies

hi danny

why don't you go on ebay but an adaptor for your mp3 earphones cost £1 then no need to use them stupid things they give you,i'm flying thomas coook october can't say i'm looking forward to it!!

Paisley, United...
Level Contributor
792 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: thomas cook --in flight movies

oh cool what a good idea !!! he he then i can watch the crappy films coz looking at the web site it seems its a night at the museum ... which has been on sky !!!

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
19,002 posts
279 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: thomas cook --in flight movies

Dannymidd, if you're refering to this link on the Thomas Cook website....

thomascookairlines.co.uk/entertainment-june2…

Then you'll find that it is still showing films from June 2007, looks like the website hasn't been updated.

So, not sure what films they are currently showing, until someone who has just recently flown them long haul can tell us what films are on.

Paisley, United...
Level Contributor
792 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: thomas cook --in flight movies

hmmmm wonder if tht was the one i looked at ....

surely some one remembers the movies lol .... excitment

England
Level Contributor
35 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: thomas cook --in flight movies

I flew to Varadero with TC a week or so ago. If it helps - on the way out there were a few old movies + Juno and I Am Legend and on the way back some movies I had not heard of + Golden Compass. Hope that helps. Someone told me that normal headphones work in the sockets so you don't have to buy their own ones.

Castlederg,Ireland
Level Contributor
47 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: thomas cook --in flight movies

Just back from Cuba-my TV didn't work on either flight although I seemed to be unlucky as most of the monitors were ok-also not all the channels worked so bring some reading material also!

Ormskirk, United...
Level Contributor
412 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: thomas cook --in flight movies

hi danny

i've just checked tc website and its looking like die hard about 3 times lol i watched it twice last time i flew with tc!!!!

have a good trip

andy