We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone book through expedia.ca?

Labrador City, NL...
Level Contributor
594 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone book through expedia.ca?

if so, any problems? Do they have reps at the airports?

Thanks

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
222 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone book through expedia.ca?

Expedia is just a large search engine that sells flights, hotels, etc from other companies. They do not have reps at the airports. I suggest if you find something you are interested in on the web, print it off and bring it to a travel agent to book for you. They will be able to get the same product (but check what their service fees are, if any...).

montreal
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone book through expedia.ca?

Here are some websites for you to check out. www.gotraveldirect.ca.......www.selloffvacations.com.........

www.exitnow.ca and www.tripcentral.ca............you will have some luck with them. Expedia is tooooo expensive.

Good Luck

North York Ontario
Level Contributor
698 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone book through expedia.ca?

Truehabsfan- expedia doesnt book Cuba- cause they are American owned- you find Varadero on their website..

No offence- but Habs suck! Go Leafs Go!

Labrador City, NL...
Level Contributor
594 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone book through expedia.ca?

Encorefun,

No offence taken, I have the 24 cups to prove it!! It's the make-beliefs that suck.

actually, the reason i posted the expedia.ca question was because I was looking to get a 10 day package to Cancun, and they were the only Canadian tour operator that had it. I figured i would post on here, as more Canadians are on this forum. I didn't realize at the time that expedia.ca didn't do Cuba.

In any case, my Mexico plans fell through and I am looking at Sandals Hicacos or Princess del mar in Cuba through Air Canada vacations.

Thanks, and did I mention, Leafs suck?

North York Ontario
Level Contributor
698 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone book through expedia.ca?

True habs fan- When are you traveling? You can book 10 days with Signature vacations I think- but you have to call them. By the way incase I forget to mention in this post 'Habs Suck'! It's amazing they actually could win a playoff series in the last 5 years. I think its time to burn down the Forum again!

I always fly with Air Canada vacations- I generally book online- but if you go to your travel agent there might be a chance they can do a 10 trip.. Oh and by thea way- Habs royally suck!

Cheers!

montreal
Level Contributor
302 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone book through expedia.ca?

i am in the tourism industry....my best secret for cheap vacations ? www.travellastminute.ca.......

North York Ontario
Level Contributor
698 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone book through expedia.ca?

Good web site Newtoots- just checked it out.. Do you hate the Habs too! You guys had the Baby Leafs..

Labrador City, NL...
Level Contributor
594 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone book through expedia.ca?

Encorefun, I feel sorry for you, as I do for all Leafs fans. It is quite possible, depending on your age, that you have never seen them win a cup. I wouldn't hold my breath either, all their attempts to buy one have come up empty, as all the "stars" they got are now washed up.

On another note, I have figured that a 10 day trip to Cancun costs more than a 2 week trip to Cuba, so I am leaning that way. I've never been to varadero, so would love to give it a try.

go habs go

North York Ontario
Level Contributor
698 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone book through expedia.ca?

2 weeks in Cuba- wow thats a nice Holiday. I am going on the 28th of May- for one week. Sorry no offense- but Habs Fans are not allowed at the 5 Star resorts..LOL.

The Canadiens are Americans!

Can you believe it - it's a shameful event for Canadian hockey. The habs have become Americans. Molson has sold the franchise to an American owner.

Just one more reason the Habs are done.

all in good fun my friend :)

Labrador City, NL...
Level Contributor
594 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Anyone book through expedia.ca?

Wow, your time is getting short, hope you have fun down there. I am planning two weeks at Sandals Royal hicacos from July 3-17.

You're right, it's all in good fun. i have some "friends" who are leafs fans around here (they have the low paying jobs in town) , and things get a little tense sometimes. But what fun would hockey be without the ribbing between fans?