We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does anyone know which are the newer rooms at Breezes??

Burnaby, BC
Level Contributor
181 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Does anyone know which are the newer rooms at Breezes??

I am wanting to request a good room there. Does anyone know which block the newer rooms are in??

Toronto
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Does anyone know which are the newer rooms at Breezes??

I am not sure but I have heard that F block is nice. I e-mailed the breezes and they responed to me within 24 hours. When are you heading down there?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
43 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Does anyone know which are the newer rooms at Breezes??

Question for Gilllybean7 - What is Breezes Varadero's e-mail? My H2B and I are planning on getting married at this resort next year and I haven't been able to find an e-mail address. MickeyD I have read in reviews that in 2003 Blocks H,F,I,J, and K were all renovated. Maybe the rest have been done by now too????

Thanks

Toronto
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Does anyone know which are the newer rooms at Breezes??

Hey there photogirl go to www.superclubscuba.net and you find a contact number in the website sorry I really can't remember were. Hope this helps you out. Cheers

Burnaby, BC
Level Contributor
181 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Does anyone know which are the newer rooms at Breezes??

Thanks photogirl. I am booked in for a Junior Gardenview. My travel agent email Breezes and requested H block but apparently its extra. They said it all depends on availability.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
43 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Does anyone know which are the newer rooms at Breezes??

Thanks gillybean7. I found the e-mail address on this site!