We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for companionship

2 posts
Looking for companionship

Hiii, I am going to be los cactus varadero in September 9, I gonna be by myself but I hate being alone. For this reason, I am looking for nice and friendly people who I can meet over there to spend and enjoy good time togather. If there is someone intrested in being with nice guy please reply to this message. Hope nice vacation for everyone.

26 replies to this topic
London, Canada
Level Contributor
5,691 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Looking for companionship

Just wait until you get there, you'll know if you want to be friendly or not with who you meet

Is there something in the air lately

Edited: 6:07 pm, September 05, 2018
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
5,873 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Looking for companionship

companionship? girls or guys? I'm not going there on this one.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
5,691 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Looking for companionship

This is not a dating site.......wait until they get there.

2 posts
4. Re: Looking for companionship

Did I say I want to date a girl for example??!!!

Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,754 posts
33 reviews
5. Re: Looking for companionship

This is not a lonely heats club or hook up site. Your question is inappropriate for here.

ottawa
Level Contributor
3,969 posts
6 reviews
6. Re: Looking for companionship

Cut the man some slack here, please. He said he was looking for some friendly people not a lover.

Canada
Level Contributor
5,484 posts
9 reviews
7. Re: Looking for companionship

Believe me, you'll encounter plenty of opportunities for companionship of many varieties. No need to set it up in advance.

Edited: 8:04 pm, September 05, 2018
Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
3,033 posts
76 reviews
8. Re: Looking for companionship

You're more likely to meet up with someone there than in advance...although it can happen.

I travelled solo one time and meet a Cpl as I was waiting in the check in line and had a blast with them and have been best of friends since with many trips down south and even attending their wedding in Cuba.

Good luck!

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
74 posts
9. Re: Looking for companionship

I.ve met some people from here in Cuba. Mostly it's been a lot of fun and was a rewarding experience. BUT, this is not always the case. One time it was a disaster and ruined my week Its a big mistake to commit to someone's companionship when you nothing about them.

besides you give zero information about yourself, you could be the lunatic for all we know.

Edited: 1:44 pm, September 06, 2018
Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
6,930 posts
1 review
10. Re: Looking for companionship

Are some people really that lonely and hard-up that they can't wait until they actually get to their destination in Cuba to make friends with whomever they bump into on the spot? Wow!!

Terry

Reply to: Looking for companionship
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted