We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Froggy

Oakville
Level Contributor
327 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Froggy

Hola, can I message someone who might know Froggy and what his working schedule this summer...we have Brisas Santa Lucia on our minds.

Gracias,

Terry

Oakville
Level Contributor
327 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Froggy

oops didn't mean to send that twice :)

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,107 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Froggy

Most people don't know what their own schedules are in advance never mind anyone else's LOL, he was not there last week as he was arranging for a visa to visit Italy again, so he may not even be there this summer.

Oakville
Level Contributor
327 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Froggy

Hi there, yes I knew he was off to Italy again...wondering if anyone knew when he would be back...end of Augustish? Daughter missed seeing him when we were there in January and so hoping for end of summer...but I think we might be out of luck :( again....

London, Canada
Destination Expert
for Playa Santa Lucia, Camaguey Province
Level Contributor
4,269 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Froggy

Be prepared.... eventually they all leave LOL Good Luck, hopefully your daughter will get to see him.

Oakville
Level Contributor
327 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Froggy

Thanks...I hope not all of them..that's why we keep going back :)

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,107 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Froggy

Agree CB, always sad when a popular staff member leaves, but yes they all do eventually. No matter who is there, it is still our favourite spot.

Burlington
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Froggy

Hey terry, don't know if you saw the other email but froggy wont be there at all for the rest of the year at least! Sorry, he is an amazing man and i will pass on your love to him when i talk to him!

London, Canada
Destination Expert
for Playa Santa Lucia, Camaguey Province
Level Contributor
4,269 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Froggy

Froggy is in touch with many people. If he is where he wants to be then everyone should be happy for him, It's not sad :-) The people that work at the resorts come and go all the time. They either change hotels, get married to tourists and then leave them.. lol or if they are lucky they get a letter of invitation and work or visit abroad. The latter method is harder. C'est la vie !!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,107 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Froggy

As long as someone is behind the bar to make my cuba libre, or my cortado, I couldn't care less who is working where or when LOL

toronto
Level Contributor
463 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Froggy

lol @ Sailor. :) ...

Yup..Froguito is still in Italia...heard he might fly back to take care of some issues...by the way Arianna at Gran Club went to Italy 3 months ago!

Also, I ran into one of the Gran Club animacion the other day in Toronto, I guess he got married and moved to T.O.

Good news, I heard that Vlad is finally in charge of Animations at Brisas..Roly...second in charge..congrats cuz he deserves!

Will be @ Brisas in 2 weeks.... stay tuned :)

Get answers to your questions about Camaguey