We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for Wedding planner in Havana, Cuba

Hong Kong
5 posts
Save Topic
Looking for Wedding planner in Havana, Cuba

Hello guys,

Me and my fiance is getting marry in Havana. And we are quite sure that we are going to hold our ceremony in one of the hotel in Havana. However, the wedding package provided from the hotel is not complete, they don't provide us the notary service. And when we google search "Wedding planner in Cuba", there seems not much come out, Does anyone can suggest me a good wedding planner there?

thank you so much!!

Alexa

Mentioned in this post
Cuba
Cuba
Caribbean
11. Re: Looking for Wedding planner in Havana, Cuba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:27 pm, October 20, 2015
Baltimore, Maryland
2 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Looking for Wedding planner in Havana, Cuba

Hey Alex

I hooked up with Mariam Glez at www.coordinatecuba.com and was successfully married in Havana Cuba on Sept 23th with no problems with her help. Please if you are considering to get married in Cuba, her services are a must. She was great to work with and continues to follow us through the complete process even after we were married. She can walk you through the legal process.Her email address is maiaglezadf@gmail.com.

Mentioned in this post
Cuba
Cuba
Caribbean
Havana, Cuba
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Looking for Wedding planner in Havana, Cuba

Hello! My name is Yasmin, Im from Barcelona and Im a wedding planner in Cuba.

And I think it's time for great experiences!

L'unique is a young company created in 2013 due to global growing demand for quality Concierge Services and Events. L'unique was created to cater to every need of our customers without limits.

Our team provides high-end concierge and personal assistant services, allowing you the luxury of accessing everything you need 24.07.365.

We made your dreams come true, from renting a luxury villa, yacht or car, to hiring a chauffeur, personal security, baby sitter, sushiman, a personal trainer or a private chef to VIP tables in the most luxurious clubs and at the most exclusive restaurants.

You will find us only where we feel confortable, at really unique spots: Barcelona, Ibiza, Formentera, Havana and Shanghai.

Our company has a mission; make your stay unforgettable and a unique experience.

We invite you to contact us, and experience for yourself the simplicity and convenience of L’unique!

http://luniquevip.com/project/unique-events

Edited: 8:38 pm, November 22, 2015
Mentioned in this post
Cuba
Cuba
Caribbean
Zurich, Switzerland
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Looking for Wedding planner in Havana, Cuba

Hi, I used the link for coordinatecuba from previous posts and had our symbolic wedding organized by Mariam Gonzalez. We really liked the result and especially the photos - the wedding photographer she works with is one of the best you can get on Cuba. The place was a Maurish style gazebo facing the sea, next to a nice colonial restaurant. We also did a charming stroll in the old Havana and a ride in an oldtimer car :) I would like to thank Mariam for her high proficiency and optimism, as well as knowledge of the city and invaluable advice.

Mentioned in this post
Cuba
Cuba
Caribbean
London, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: Looking for Wedding planner in Havana, Cuba

I recently came back from Cuba with my then "boyfriend". We were talking about marriage and so we got in contact with Mariam from Coordinate Cuba to discuss our plans and see some venues. I would so love to thank Mariam for being such an amazing host for the day. She truly went out of her way to explain procedures, to show us around venues and she even gave us a tour of Havana old town. She didn't plan to go walking about so much but she did even in her heels and working clothes in the Cuba heat and we were out for most of the day. Not once did she complain but kept her genuine smile on all day.

She is not only friendly but knowledgable about her country, Havana the city and her business and the processes for marriage, she is well connected and gives inside information on navigating yourself once in Havana.

Do check out Paladar La Guarida whilst there as there new rooftops they will finish next year are both amazing! We would never have seen the views from the top if Mariam didnt join us.! She also has tips on great places to eat (and this is prime knowledge in Cuba believe me!)

At the end of our trip my "boyfriend" became my fiance whilst proposing in the sea along the beautiful beaches in Cuba! Unfortunately we decided to set our wedding for Jamaica where our family there will have the opportunity to all attend too but have decided to come back to Cuba as part of our honeymoon en route to other islands just so we can enjoy the country more and take pictures in the amazing sights of Havana.

So definitely make sure to meet with her or even book her from afar via email for your wedding. Her email professionalism is on point too, very friendly very supportive and very informative. I would highly recommend Mariam as a wedding planner.

much love to Mariam and the Coordinate Cuba team!

http://coordinatecuba.com/

contacto@coordinatecuba.com

Mentioned in this post
Cuba
Cuba
Caribbean
La Guarida
La Guarida
3,753 Reviews
Cuba
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
Ciudad de la Habana...
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Looking for Wedding planner in Havana, Cuba

Dear Anna, thank you for sharing this post. As I told you before: It was my pleasure, I enjoy a lot every moment. Love was in the air.

Ciudad de la Habana...
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Looking for Wedding planner in Havana, Cuba

Dear jshaw79, thank for your lovely post. Remember I'll be waiting for your next visit to Cuba.

Mentioned in this post
Cuba
Cuba
Caribbean
18. Re: Looking for Wedding planner in Havana, Cuba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 17, 2016