We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Havana Motorcycle Show?

Yarmouth Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
1,024 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Havana Motorcycle Show?

Somewhere I think I read about a motorcycle show in Havana. Does anyone recall this discussion or have any details?

Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
14,742 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Havana Motorcycle Show?

You may want to contact TA member rubiahojosazules – she is in Havana and is a member of a motorcycle club there so she would be a good bet for getting information.

Yarmouth Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
1,024 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Havana Motorcycle Show?

Thanks Mad

Havana, Cuba
Level Contributor
589 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Havana Motorcycle Show?

Alot of motorcyclists get together late Saturday afternoons at the Piragua (just down the hill from the Hotel Nacional, facing the Gato Tuerto). The monthly meeting was last week so attendance was pretty decent.

I posted info awhile back about the first ever national Harley Davidson concentration that's being planned for Varadero but the whole thread was mysteriously removed. Not sure what could possibly have been offensive about it since I'm hardly the person organizing the event, but anyway.....It's from April 13-16 and from what I understand there will be alot of Harley (and other) riders getting together from all over the country for the weekend. Cuban rocker David Blanco will be performing, plus another really good rock group that performed at a recent club activity that was held in Matanzas. The girl singer can belt out Adele, and they have a guy who does a pretty good job of covering some AC/DC tunes.

Hope that helps. You might be able to obtain more info and keep on top of the event here:

https://www.facebook.com/harlistas.cubanos1

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Havana Motorcycle Show?

Hola,

I am off to Cuba 15.12 - 12.1.2013 and desperate to find a way to hire a motorcycle.

Any help or advice will be much appreciated.

best

Y. Israel

Alberta
Level Contributor
4,727 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Havana Motorcycle Show?

This is a great thread, know my Hubby would love to check something like this out, so the more information the better.

Too many trigger happy people on this forum, heck if you go to the Playa del Carmen forum there is this thread that is now closed, not removed; very obvious advertisement for a select group of people. tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g150812-i23-k592001… If a thread like this was posted on this forum it would have been shut down and removed within 5 responses, if that.

rubiahojosazules if a post gets removed write to TA support and ask why, I have had a few posts removed that were reinstated, they were not against the TA guidelines.

6. Re: Havana Motorcycle Show?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, December 14, 2013