We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mi Havana

CHicago
2 posts
Save Topic
Mi Havana

I am a Cuban woman, born in the US. Although, an American/ Cuban I am very proud to be cuban. I would also like to add that there is nothing like a Cuban mother. As my best friends at Cafe Bolero Chicago, Il. stated on the back of their very warm dining room, " La Mujer Cubana Es Unica En El Mundo".

That is very true. The women/men in Cuba, the music, the spirit, and Love, is one of a kind. I will never find a more beautiful place than Cuba.

Mentioned in this post
Chicago
Chicago
Illinois
Cuba
Cuba
Caribbean
puerto rico
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Mi Havana

saludo de puerto rico, si puedes comunicarte conmigo porfavor smael03@yahoo.com , i been wantin to go visit cuba so bad for so long , please write

canada
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Mi Havana

I just read your message

canada
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Mi Havana

I just read your message -- we are planning a trip to Havana in Jan or Feb. I have wanted to go there for so long. I am way more excited than my husband because I think he doesn't quite understand the vibrancy there. I love Cuban music and listen to it sometimes at home.

Can you describe in more detail what it is like -- the people and spirit? That way I can read it to my husband and convince him this is where we should go!

We would only be gone for 7 - 10 days probably just in HAvana, but maybe a day or two at the beach. Does this sound feasible ? thank you if you have time to answer!

(any recommendations on hotels?) ( money may not be an object for once in our lives on this trip) :)

Mentioned in this post