We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hours of Bank at Jose Marti Airport

Miami, Florida
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
6,310 posts
130 reviews
Save Topic
Hours of Bank at Jose Marti Airport

Greetings:

Is the bank(s) at the airport open 24 hours?....my flight does not arrive until 10:50PM, which means I may not clear immigrations until 11:30 or later--would the airport bank(s) be open that late so I could convert US $ to CUC???

Birmingham,UK
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hours of Bank at Jose Marti Airport

Is it safe to drive around Cuba. We (two ladies) are planning to hire a car and travel around Cuba. Is petrol expensive, is it better to book the car from this end or in Cuba. We are arriving in Havana on the 17th/3/09.

Miami, Florida
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
6,310 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hours of Bank at Jose Marti Airport

what the hell does that have to do with my question?

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
789 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hours of Bank at Jose Marti Airport

Evieher,

Youv'e not done this before have you? You have to ask your question on 'post new topic' section, you have hit 'reply to this post'.

Sorry elchevere, don't have an answer for you, but I got good responses on Lonely Planet with regards to bank opening hours on Saturday mornings in Havana.

Ontario, Canada
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hours of Bank at Jose Marti Airport

I flew in at 1/30 am at one point and got cash!

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
404 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hours of Bank at Jose Marti Airport

If a plane lands the bank/exchange will be open ..

6. Re: Hours of Bank at Jose Marti Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 am, October 18, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Havana