We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel bookings

New York
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
hotel bookings

best way to book hotel?

london
Level Contributor
149 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel bookings

ask someone else to do it for you

cheshire
Level Contributor
220 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel bookings

email Jorge at jorgeguide2004@yahoo.es. He is totally trustworthy and reliable and can arrange hotels, car hire, tour guiding etc. Many people on this site have used his services and you will never read a bad review about him.

london
Level Contributor
149 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel bookings

hmm... well I emailed him about 10 x and didn't get a response.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
14,385 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel bookings

mh16, do you mean Jorgeguide? I am surprised,,,,,,,, Jorge is very quick on the button at responding to emails...are you sure you were using the right address.

london
Level Contributor
149 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel bookings

Yep - cut n paste it. but it didn't really matter in the end... i guess...

virginia
Level Contributor
26 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hotel bookings

whatever you do - do NOT use hotelsguru.com my sister used them and they do not confirm with the hotel but debit your credit card. i also read online some other people who had the same problem with them. my sister booked at the hilton in rome at the airport. they debited her card and never made the reservation. it took her over a month to get her money back.

London, Ontario
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: hotel bookings

I just got back from Havana last week, and we used Jorge's services to arrange a guide (Alejandro) for a day. Jorge was very prompt and professional in all respects, before, during, and after the trip. I can only imagine that there's some problem with the way you entered his email address (make sure there's no period at the end of "es") or that Jorge is experiencing some kind of temporary email issue.

Really, this guy is fantastic, and I would recommend him without hesitation.

jorgeguide2004@yahoo.es

Good luck ... Whitey

8. Re: hotel bookings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:23 am, September 14, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Havana