We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TripAdvisor
Cuba
Search

rooms at PCV

ontario
Level Contributor
153 posts
1 review
12 helpful votes
rooms at PCV
Save

I have read many reviews about PCV. I have heard that the second floor corner rooms are the best (wrap around balcony and nice view). Can I request this with my travel agent or is it best to do this directly with the hotel?

Also in the upper corner rooms are there the 2 beds or the king bed?

If anyone has any info on this, thanks in advance

Cuba
Level Contributor
72 posts
1. Re: rooms at PCV
Save

You are best to contact the hotel directly.

It depends on availability, but the PCV has always come thru for me,

email them at:

reservationsmanager@playacostaverde.co.cu

Our room had a king bed, but I don't know if they all do or not.

Warwick, Canada
Level Contributor
82 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: rooms at PCV
Save

I just got back from PCV on Sunday and had emailed the resort ahead of time to ask for a second floor corner room with a king bed... got the standard response that they will try to accomodate based on availability and we got exactly what we wanted.

You will be sooooo happy with this resort... more that I could ever have asked for!

3. Re: rooms at PCV

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, August 17, 2009