We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guide in Havana

Toronto, Ontario...
Level Contributor
4 posts
92 reviews
Save Topic
Guide in Havana

My husband and I had a wonderful trip to Havana, and it was made so much better because we had a personal tour guide through the city. We were supplied with this wonderful guide through an agent in Cuba who we met through a great couple we met at our resort.

Jorge was very helpful in arranging our guide for us and I would not want to see Havana without one.

He can be reached at jorgeguide@yahoo.es

Please take my advise and only see Havana this way.

Toronto, Ontario...
Level Contributor
4 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Guide in Havana

Sorry the email address for jorge is

jorgeguide2004@yahoo.es

Plymouth, UK
Level Contributor
282 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Guide in Havana

Here here I agree. Hi Suzane have been trying to find your e.mail address since we met at Jibacoa. Hope all is well now that you are back to the cold Canadian winter. Will be thinking of you this week end when WALES and Canada play rugby at Cardiff! love

Cathy x

Plymouth, UK
Level Contributor
282 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Guide in Havana

Here here I agree. Hi Suzane have been trying to find your e.mail address since we met at Jibacoa. Hope all is well now that you are back to the cold Canadian winter. Will be thinking of you this week end when WALES and Canada play rugby at Cardiff! love

Cathy x

4. Re: Guide in Havana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, August 23, 2009