We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

melia cayo coco in January do they hav smoking suites??

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
293 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
melia cayo coco in January do they hav smoking suites??

Hi there staying at cayo coco in January, can you smoke in rooms, restaurants, bars??

Old Havana
Historic Walking Areas, Points of Interest & Landmarks
El Malecon
Historic Walking Areas, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: melia cayo coco in January do they hav smoking suites??

they do not pemit smoking in any of the resteraunts there .I do believe you can smoke in some rooms bars are notpermitted unless its an outside bar.however I have an idea GIVE THEM UP . If you smoke a pack a day times 365 you will have saved 3280.00bucks enuogh to pay for 3 trips to cayo coco. I know cause I did it. there is nothing worst than a converted smoker .ILMAO

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
293 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: melia cayo coco in January do they hav smoking suites??

Yep Feb 1st is the date again, i keep quiting, just went back to them again? One of these days it will work.

3. Re: melia cayo coco in January do they hav smoking suites??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 am, August 26, 2009