We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canadian tourist visa

Landmark, Manitoba...
Level Contributor
15 posts
47 reviews
Canadian tourist visa

Hello,

I have some Canadian friends in Cuba right now who were planning to spend six months there. We had understood that was no problem to go for 90 days and then get an extension. However, this morning they were looking at their tourist visas and they say 30 days on them. Is that just a standard card or did they get the wrong one? I understand that for anyone else than a Canadian it would be for 30 days right?

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
106,243 posts
57 reviews
1. Re: Canadian tourist visa

It is 30 days for all citizens, except those from Canada who are permitted to say for 90 days. I believe that all the tourists cards say 30 days on the reverse but they will have filled in their citizenship as Canadian on the front of the card so that gives them the 90 day length of stay.

2. Re: Canadian tourist visa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, August 27, 2015