We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Original Blau Costa Verde"

Canada
Level Contributor
285 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
"Original Blau Costa Verde"

Good morning, i was wondering, when you book on the original side of the Blau, what can you use and not use? I have been here twice, love the resort, and i am happy with what it offers. Is the Plus section a separate resort ? So we do not use anything on that side? When they first started to build it, it was an extension of the Blau, now it seems to be a totally separate resort...I am a little confused!!! Most of the reviews are from the Plus side, i would appreciate it, if someone could tell me what is available when you stay on the original side, Thank you

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
101,486 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "Original Blau Costa Verde"

It appears that it is a separate resort.

Aurora, Canada
Level Contributor
732 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: "Original Blau Costa Verde"

The Blau plus is not really a separate resort. It has no reception area. All it has is two new alacartes and two new pools. One which has a pool bar. There is 400+ new rooms.

If you have been to the Blau before you still will be able to use everything you used before just not the above mentioned amenities

David.

Canada
Level Contributor
285 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: "Original Blau Costa Verde"

So, can the Blau Plus people use everything on the original side? And thank you for responding, i appreciate it.

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
101,486 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: "Original Blau Costa Verde"

travel_mom1:

They will be able to, should they need to.

Aurora, Canada
Level Contributor
732 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: "Original Blau Costa Verde"

Yes they will be able to use the whole resort. There is no place on Blau plus to have breakfast or lunch at this time.

David.

Canada
Level Contributor
285 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: "Original Blau Costa Verde"

Well thank you for the information, i appreciate it.

Halifax, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: "Original Blau Costa Verde"

so can my sister use the pools and bars on the plus side? Shes staying in a standard room and its our first time goin down with my brother and sister. I am staying in the plus section and im worried she wont be able to come to our section. Or can she keep her standard room and pay a small fee to use our plus side amenities?

Edited: 4:58 pm, February 05, 2014
Halifax, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: "Original Blau Costa Verde"

so can my sister use the pools and bars on the plus side? Shes staying in a standard room and its our first time goin down with my brother and sister. I am staying in the plus section and im worried she wont be able to come to our section. Or can she keep her standard room and pay a small fee to use our plus side amenities?

Edited: 4:59 pm, February 05, 2014
Winnipeg
Level Contributor
756 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: "Original Blau Costa Verde"

My understanding of Blau's "Plus" services is that it's essentially their VIP section. By design, these types of sections usually restrict access to certain things to the people who paid for VIP.

Edited: 4:43 am, February 06, 2014
10. Re: "Original Blau Costa Verde"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:29 am, February 08, 2015