We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Water at the El Senador

canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Water at the El Senador

We are eagerly awaiting our trip to Cayo Coco! None of us have been there before and we have a 9 month old travelling with us (my gorgeous grandson). We are taking some bottled water for his formula. Do they supply bottles of water in the rooms? Is there a mini mart to buy baby foods/cereals?

Also, how is the drinking water there for our tea/coffee?

Thank you, any advise will be greatly appreciated.

Toronto, ON
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Water at the El Senador

We just returned yesterday. Bottled water is provided daily in your room fridge so you do not need to bring any other than for your trip down. There is no market to buy baby food so I would bring what you need. The main town, Moron, is about 45 minutes away and has limited shopping with lines to get ino the popular stores. There is fresh fruit at every buffet so you could probably mush some of that esp bananas and papaya (softer fruits). Veggies vary and may not be suitable (there were usaully potatoes, carrots or peas). We used tap water to brush teeth. All water in restaurants and for ice is bottled so no problems. Not sure about tea and coffee but had coffee and capuccinos everday without any problems. You should ask if your are using it for formula but I suspect it is bottled water like the ice cubes. The doctor on site (not regularly) speaks English and was quite good when I saw him for my back.

Enjoy your trip.

canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Water at the El Senador

Thank you so much for such a quick reply. Now I don't have to pack a whole case of water!!! Look forward to going and by the way, we are from Hamilton (small world).