We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurants at Barcelo Marina Palace

Toronto
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
restaurants at Barcelo Marina Palace

Does anyone know which restaurant is the best one to book for the a la carte meal? I have read that you can go to all of them and not just one.

true?

canada
Level Contributor
61 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurants at Barcelo Marina Palace

if u do a search in the forums of BMP you will find all yr answers..from what in read you get 1 rest. trip.

Canada
Level Contributor
47 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurants at Barcelo Marina Palace

We're travelling Transat PRestige and apparently you get in to all three restaurants that way...heard good and bad, guess it depends on what you're looking for.

Toronto
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: restaurants at Barcelo Marina Palace

thanks for your responses, I've read a few and it sounds like the itallian isn't bad and maybe the seafood?

we're heading there march 19th - got a great deal!

Toronto
Level Contributor
265 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: restaurants at Barcelo Marina Palace

Lesta, how much did you pay, you said you got a good deal and when did you book? we paid $2814CAD from Toronto (incl ins pkg)

We were wondering about the a la carte as well. Do you know which a la carte (if any) has fish and chips. we were going to book 2 seafood and 1 italian. I heard the spanish isn't good.

Oshawa, ON
Level Contributor
257 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: restaurants at Barcelo Marina Palace

Check the menu at guest services before booking. We had a chance to go to the Spanish restaurant but based on the selection did not go to it. We booked the seafood for Tuesday, but that was lobster night in the buffet so we went to the buffet instead. We did make it to the Italian and enjoyed it. If you only get one booking then I would take the seafood based on the menu selection and the food they served at lunch.