We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cubalinda

Greenwich
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cubalinda

Have anyone used Cubalinda.com

Boulder, CO
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cubalinda

Did you use Cubalinda?

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
19,689 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cubalinda

I've never heard anything about them, but personally I wouldn't trust any company that has info on their website that's years and years out-of-date. (For example, they say US Dollars are still used in Cuba.)

Cheers,

Terry

Gran Canaria, Spain
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cubalinda

Cubalinda.com is great! there is a guy at the reservation staff that is a crack! His name is Julian, very helpful and always looking to make your trip wonderfull. They have a representative in Cancun and partner in Havana that makes your trip easier. For me was a great experience. I highly recommend cubalinda.com to al of you.

Halifax
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cubalinda

Hi

I emailed cubalinda and got an email from another guy named javier pena who said that theyre the partners of cubalinda. Was wondering if u had any experience with them and what did u think of their prices. I'd appreciate it if u can send me ur email/contact info just to discuss them further. Im hesitant to put my money with a cuba tourist company. Tx

Philadelphia...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Cubalinda

no others reviews on Cubalinda?

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
19,689 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cubalinda

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147270-i91-k44443…

Cheers,

Terry

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cubalinda

Cubalinda handled my recent trip to Havana. There were amazingly professional, did and took care of everything without incident. Julian who handle my hotel was the epitome of professionalism. Mari his coworker took care of my air was beyond helpful both by email and when I was in Cuba. They resond back quickly to all emails. I plan to use their services again and again.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it...

John

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
619 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cubalinda

Cubalinda recently handled insurance for my mother. The experience with Julian was extremely professional. Response to my questions was quick and the transaction from beginning to end was by far the best insurance experience I have had to date with a foreign company. Thanks again!!

Northern California
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cubalinda

Just recently returned from Cuba, and used Cubalinda to book my flight from Cancun to Havana. The agent, Julian, was courteous and very responsive to my emails, and everything went smoothly with the tickets and hotel reservation.

It is a leap of faith to ship off your payment via Western Union (don't use your credit card to avoid an extra charge), but it all worked out fine.

Cuba does not stamp passports, but Mexico does, so you may have to explain to US customs why you have two entrance stamps into Mexico.

It wasn't an issue for me and probably won't be for you.

Great trip - worth doing.

berlin
3 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Cubalinda

I traveled back to Cuba last week. This time I did it with http://www.travelcubacaribbean.com because it turns out that the famous Julian also works for them. The attention and customer service once again was great and the prices a little better. You get the same paying a little less. I recommend it to everyone. It seems they are remodeling the website. It looks very well and have good deals available.