We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sol Melia Theme

Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
4,538 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Sol Melia Theme

For those of you who like to relive your Cuban vacation through music,(after much searching for a song I did not no the title of nor the artist) I managed to find the Sol Melia theme on Ares.I love that song,they played it everynight at the closing of the show at SCG.Another great memory is waltzing with my wife to Haila's(Cuban artist) Como Voy a Decirte in the corner of the busy bar one night.Beautiful song.Me Gusta tanto and Torero were played often in the bar during the day. Mariposa Trancionera,Rayando el Sol and Corazon Espinada,all by Mana(actually anything by Mana) all bring back great memories. Did I mention we are leaving for MCG in 9 days.

quebec
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Sol Melia Theme

Hello, I recently came back from sol melia las dunas, and i really really wanted that song you said you found ''sol melia theme'', you found on ares you say?, could you tell me what you searched under?? and the name? or a possible link pleaseee, thank you very much :)

Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
4,538 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sol Melia Theme

I just searched under Sol Melia Song.Took some time to get a result.There werent many copies of it ,so you may need to seach a few different times over a period of a few days.I am at MCG right now so if you wait until the weekend I wll be home,and I will leave my Ares open.

Hamilton Ontario
Level Contributor
1,191 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sol Melia Theme

Your post on a song brought back memories......

The only song I remember from my stay at the Melia in Santa Maria last year was 'You gotta lick it" oh la la

Have a great time in Guillermo cubaboundforsure

preston
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Sol Melia Theme

hey i love the song please could you send it me by e-mail thanks.

Longueuil, Quebec
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Sol Melia Theme

will it be possible to send it to me by mail? I am searching the 2 versions , instrumental and with the lyrics.

maxou1967@hotmail.com

montreal
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Sol Melia Theme

I have been looking for the Melia theme song and cannot find it. Could someone please send it to me by email at the following email address: aureoazevedo@videotron.ca.

I would really appreciate it so I can surprise my girlfriend when I ask her to marry me!

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank You,

Aureo

Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
4,538 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sol Melia Theme

Consider it done

Waterford
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Sol Melia Theme

Hi, I would like to have the instrumental version of "Sol Melia Song". If anyone has it or can find it, can you please e-mail me a copy at DJAaronRyan@Gmail.com

Thank you very much!

Manchester
Level Contributor
1 post
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sol Melia Theme

Aw, there was a song when we were there a few weeks ago that I can't get out of my head - it's all Spanish and there's a random dance routine, it starts with a trumpet and then the words "me gusta..." but that's all I know....so not really getting anywhere!

Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
4,538 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sol Melia Theme

Big chance this is the one you are looking for.

Paulo fg Me Gusta Tanto

Sorry,I can't seem to make the link work,but I did find it on you tube