We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canadians

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
590 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Canadians

Can anyone tell me any resorts in Cuba that are popular among the Canadians?

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,832 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Canadians

ummmmm all..lol..

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,529 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Canadians

Are you trying to avoid them or join them?

Belleville, Canada
Level Contributor
308 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Canadians

Watch out for the Bubba swilling - Croc wearing - bug repellent/sunscreen covered - grinning - folks at all the resorts in Cuba -- We are very hard to miss :o)

Mrs. Wheelie

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
590 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Canadians

Join them of course, hubby and I are both from Toronto :) so we were hoping to find out which resorts are popular amongst our fellow Canadians :)

Ontario
Level Contributor
1,178 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Canadians

LOL Mrs. Wheelie!!!! ROFLMAO and thinking of all the threads recently on crocs and bug repellant (here and Debbie's).

Jackie - Canadians are everywhere in Cuba. If I recall correctly, Canadians are the most abundant tourists in Cuba. You'll meet plenty of the friendliest people in the world! IMO.

Alliston, Canada
Level Contributor
1,242 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Canadians

Hey Jackie !!!

As the rest of the posters said you will find MANY Canadians in Cuba, as well as many Brits. Due to the restrictions of the Americans the main Tourist in Cuba would be considered Canadian. It is actually a reason we love going to Cuba, your resort will always be filled with very polite but party-ready Canadians, partner that with a friendly bunch of Brits, it makes for a very enjoyable vaca !!!!! Varadero would be the most populated with tourists, but, you also have the surrounding areas of Cayo Coco, Cayo largo, Holguin and Santa Clara/Maria (our vaca spot as of Fri !!!! ). Check out the Melia Las Dunas, new resort, great reviews, beautiful beaches and REALLY good pricing.

Hope this helped, Cheers.......................LD : )

Alliston, Canada
Level Contributor
1,242 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Canadians

OMG Mrs. Wheelie !!!!!!

I am also ROTFLMAO !!!! We are a sad bunch aren't we !!!! But oh so true!!!! We leave on Friday for MLD, this will keep me laughing the entire time !!!!!!!! Thanks for the giggle.

Cheers.....................LD : )

Alliston, Canada
Level Contributor
1,242 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Canadians

Okay Second thought.

Mrs. Wheelie, you seriously need to post your quote as the definition of a Canadian traveller on the site. Your quote is too good, more people need to read it !!!!!!! It's a CLASSIC !!!!!!!

Belleville, Canada
Level Contributor
308 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Canadians

Lornadeee - hope you have a great time and don't forget the Canadianisms -- Do us proud!!

Mrs. Wheelie

ireland
Level Contributor
6,266 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Canadians

do ye ever bump into Irish people at the resorts or is it mainly english and canadian.