We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive in Cayo Coco - please suggestions!

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
582 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
All inclusive in Cayo Coco - please suggestions!

Hello everyone - my husband and I are considering Cuba as our winter holiday this year. We are only interesting in Cayo Coco and I was hoping to get some suggestions for the all inclusives available there. I have looked all of them up but looking at pictures and reading the info given just isn't enough. I'll tell you a little of what we like and don't like to get better advise. We like a 4 star or better, we would prefer an adult or 14+ hotel but that isn't that important, some nice al a carte restaurants would be a bonus. We have been to Mexico, Dominican, Jamaica many times but not to Cuba so any help you could give would be great!! Thanks in advance.

Cardiff
Level Contributor
107 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All inclusive in Cayo Coco - please suggestions!

If you are looking for a quality hotel, with high standards, don't go to the Sol Cayo Coco. Even though its stated as a 4 star it has a long way to go to meeting UK a star standards, in my opinion anyway. It does have stunning beaches but if you are looking for a high standard of service you will need to look for a 5star. There are also lots of children at this hotel which is great if you have kids but not so good if you are looking to chill out in peace and quiet!

Canada
Level Contributor
343 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All inclusive in Cayo Coco - please suggestions!

Well from what you have suggested, I would say the Melia Cayo Coco woiuld be the choice... its adult only, the only one in the Cayos.

Melia Cayo Guillermo is awsome too!...

www.meliacayoguillermo.4t.com

Keep in mind the 4-5 star are not the same in Cuba as others.

But its a amazing place!...

3. Re: All inclusive in Cayo Coco - please suggestions!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, September 08, 2009