We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kralendijk accomodation at Xmas and New Years

Which Kralendijk hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Paris, France
Level Contributor
15 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
kralendijk accomodation at Xmas and New Years

Oh help. My husband and I really want to leave chilly wet damp London around the 21st December to come to Bonaire until the 4 January 2008. I tried Expedia for accomodation and trip advisor, but no joy. Our budget is flexible as are our needs. We love 5 star but can handle a bungalow. Anyone have a suggestion for a place to stay during that time. I know Bonaire is small so afraid of booking a flight without accomodation. Thanks for emailing orianavick@aol.com with any suggestions. Cordially, Travelvixen

Bonaire
Level Contributor
5,944 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kralendijk accomodation at Xmas and New Years

Hello Travelvix,

What a nice way to celebrate the holidays. If you have air I am sure a local agent can assist. New Years Eve is a fabulous night on Bonaire. It's quite lively with MANY fireworks displays.

Book your flight, hold it 24 hours and get in touch with an agent who can assist.

See you soon I hope.

Ann Phelan

colorado
Level Contributor
30 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kralendijk accomodation at Xmas and New Years

contact laetitia at blachi koko. its a greatplace, you wont be disappointed if they have any rooms. its a small place, walking distance to town, very near the water. we just returned from a wonderful stay there!!

3. Re: kralendijk accomodation at Xmas and New Years

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, September 14, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Kralendijk