We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Telerin Car rental

Missoula, Montana
Level Contributor
65 posts
11 reviews
Telerin Car rental

Has anyone used or know of Telerin Car rental? We found this on another forum site for inexpensive car rentals. Thanks

New England
Level Contributor
1,720 posts
296 reviews
1. Re: Telerin Car rental

We have used Telerin many times. They meet you at the airport and when you leave you just park the truck at the airport and go. If you have any problems at all during the rental they provide very prompt and friendly service. They are popular during high season so book early!

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
603 posts
84 reviews
2. Re: Telerin Car rental

I also highly recommend Telerin! Our truck was a little beat up (which we preferred because of the roads and dive sites), but it ran great. Very easy to deal with and prices are very reasonable. They also don't charge for a 2nd driver.

Missoula, Montana
Level Contributor
65 posts
11 reviews
3. Re: Telerin Car rental

Thanks, we did send a e-mail and have not heard back from them in over a week. So may see about a phone number.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
603 posts
84 reviews
4. Re: Telerin Car rental

These are the two email addresses that I used for Telerin:

telerin@bonairelive.com

marcolva@hotmail.com

I usually heard back from Poppy pretty quickly using the 2nd one.

Virginia
Level Contributor
258 posts
58 reviews
5. Re: Telerin Car rental

I emailed them and asked some questions. They responded promptly each time. We booked a car with them in June.

Denver, CO
Level Contributor
71 posts
92 reviews
6. Re: Telerin Car rental

We have only been to Bonaire once (so far), but used Telerin based on all of the good reviews. They were very helpful and had our truck at the airport. The drop off and return was so easy. We really liked our truck, too. In good condition, but did not scream rental. They were always good about emailing back when we used them. Just be sure to book them early enough if you are going during a busy time. I have heard they fill up. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Denver, CO
Level Contributor
71 posts
92 reviews
7. Re: Telerin Car rental

From their email signature:

Marcolva Henriquez (Poppy)

Cell: 599-9-5163001 (24Hrs)

Cell: 599-7886401

PIN: 20D44BFA

Telerin Car Rental

telerin@bonairelive.com

marcolva@hotmail.com

Missoula, Montana
Level Contributor
65 posts
11 reviews
8. Re: Telerin Car rental

Thanks everyone for all the info. Have sent a e-mail to the second one and will give a call if we don't hear back.

9. Re: Telerin Car rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, April 24, 2014